Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet Sixteen Candy Theme Party Games Sweet Sixteen Party...?

Sweet Sixteen Party...? - sweet sixteen candy theme party games

My Sweet 16th March comes, and I am planning for a game. I have a few questions in my head, but it seems to stand most of chocolate is a part. I thought it might be a chocolate fountain, a chocolate dessert (with things like brownies, cakes, chocolates, candies, etc.), a large chocolate cake and decorations Brown (with a sharp drop candy and maybe a few accents of pink) . For games that I thought to contradict a cookie or eat something, but I need more ideas in this area. I know I'll wear a brown robe, and I would say that everybody carries too brown. Invitations will be at the bars of Hershey's connected. It was confirmed that I am of the fellowship hall of the church that is large enough to use. My questionTell you if you have other ideas. I usually play ideas, but everything is permitted. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment