Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Herpes Symptom Stomach Pain Do These Symptoms Sound Like Herpes?

Do these symptoms sound like herpes? - herpes symptom stomach pain

I wanted to do a detailed request with someone who know about herpes and symptoms. I am a man of 30 years and one month, she had sex with a woman he knew, but he was protected - we used a condom. About a week later I started to feel weird and had a headache, upset stomach, pain in my legs from time to time (eg, stabbing pains in the legs) and then I realized that some very small red bumps in the groin area. They were not (T in the penis or in the area of the sphere, the right groin, I think, technically on my thighs. They do not bite, it must first grow, sores and ulcers nothing. And lasted for about 2 weeks. He just left .

I am under contract herpes fear. It sounds like herpes? I had these symptoms that the Web pages say that the symptoms. Please advise on what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment